Fix and Flex (40ml)
Clear, tough, resilient, gap-filling adhesive. Bonds foam, plastic & metal. Produces flexible bonds in ways that other glues cannot. Fix ‘n’ Flex is a 1 part, clear, air drying, flexible adhesive with gap filling properties. It has exceptional surface grip and is safe to use, curing at 1-2 mm /hour. Joints that are both waterproof & heatproof.
It is especially effective where joints need to:
- Gap fill
- Withstand shock or vibration
- Be non-corrosive or aggressive to paints, plastics or electrical parts
- Withstand heat
Application should be done with a spatula or wet finger and a smear of liquid soap will ease surface contouring & smoothing.
USAGEIts uses are many and include:
- Foam models -construction and repairs.
- Bonding plastic servo trays & motor mounts into foam.
- Bonding plastic or carbon fibre stiffeners into foam.
- Securing plugs, leads & cables from vibration.
- Creating exhaust gaskets & sealing cable exits.
- Securing model railway track street furniture, buildings & trees.
- Bonding wood and metal into plastic moulded boat parts.
- Fix ‘n’ Flex is supplied with a small purpose made dispensing nozzle and excess adhesive can be cleaned with white spirit.