Airfix A09188 Gloster Meteor FR.9 1:48
As the armed reconnaissance version of Britain's first operational jet fighter, the Gloster Meteor FR.9 was based on the F.8 fighter version of the aircraft and replaced Spitfires and Mosquitos in this role. The extended nose housed a Williamson F.24 camera, which could be positioned to fire either forward, port of starboard facing. Its range was extended significantly by the addition of external wing and ventral fuel tanks.
BAE SYSTEMS is a registered trade mark of BAE Systems plc.
- Item Length - Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Height - Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Width - Without Packaging (cm)
- How many pieces will be found in the box opened by the customer?
- Item Scale
- 1:48 Scale
- Contents (what's in the box) sets
- Sprues & decals
- Number of Scheme options
- Skill Level
- Flying Hours
- Wingspan (mm)