Airfix A08001 Avro Lancaster B.II 1:72
Due to shortage of Rolls-Royce Merlin engines, some 300 Lancasters were built with Bristol Hercules radial engines, becoming the BII Variant. Some were also fitted with enlarged bomb-bay doors to enable large 8000lb bombs to be carried, as well as a ventral defensive turret.
- Item Length - Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Height - Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Width - Without Packaging (cm)
- How many pieces will be found in the box opened by the customer?
- Item Scale
- 1:72 Scale
- License line
- BAE SYSTEMS is a registered trade mark of BAE Systems plc.
- Contents (what's in the box) sets
- Sprues & decals
- Number of Scheme options
- Skill Level
- Flying Hours
- Wingspan (mm)