Airfix A09189 Hawker Hunter F.4/F.5/J34 1:48
The service introduction of the Hawker Hunter F.4 in March 1955 presented the RAF with a more capable version of their sleek jet fighter, including a much needed increase in its internal fuel capacity. The F.4 also introduced the two distinctive streamlined chin blisters, which were designed to collect spent ammunition links from the guns, thus preventing potential damage to the aircraft.
BAE SYSTEMS is a registered trade mark of BAE Systems plc.
- Item Length - Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Height - Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Width - Without Packaging (cm)
- How many pieces will be found in the box opened by the customer?
- Item Scale
- 1:48 Scale
- License line
- BAE SYSTEMS is a registered trade mark of BAE Systems plc.
- Contents (what's in the box) sets
- Sprues & decals
- Number of Scheme options
- Skill Level
- Flying Hours
- Wingspan (mm)